Some of you (okay, maybe four of you) might be wondering why I haven't been blogging The L Word this season. Others of you (Ivan!) are probably happy. For those few that are wondering, keep reading—Ivan, move along—I'm going to do a bulleted list after the jump of the most memorable moments thus far.
- When Ilene Chaiken promised us more sex this season, I was stoked. Upon discovering that Jenny would be starring in most of these sex scenes I became more choked than stoked.
- My favorite new love-to-hate characters are Dawn Denbo and her lover Cindi. I say it that way because that's exactly how Dawn Denbo (with her lover, Cindi) introduces herself every. single. time. I'm considering adopting this phrasing with everyone, regardless of whether or not I've ever seen them naked. "I'm Judy McGuire and this is my lover, Inky." It has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? Added bonus fact: Dawn Denbo (aka Elizabeth Keener) is Catherine Keener's sister!
- I'm sorry, but Marlee Matlin is not hot and the retarded Bette/Tina/Jodi triangle is starting to seriously work my nerves and make me hate Bette. Under normal circumstances, I love Bette. Please stop.
- Can Alice quit being a jerk and go back to having hot sex with Tasha? And while they're at it, can the writers quit changing Alice's personality every season? It was bad enough when she was losing her shit over Dana dumping her; I'm definitely not buying her new peppy persona as TV's out-happy "fun gay."
- Er, this is what Turkish Oil Wrestling usually looks like. NOT this.
- Though she's undergone more personality transplants than Erica Kane, I'm not buying Helena running off with her prison papi.
- Is Max going to fuck Jodi's super cute interpretor or what? And since Max didn't get the surgery, will doing so make them both straight?
That's all for now. I've read some spoilers and it looks like things might be looking up this week. I'll let you know.